Example Objects - Promotion of the Law, Police and Crime Prevention
Promotion of the Law, Police and Crime Prevention
- "To facilitate the administration of the law by the promotion of arbitration, mediation and conciliation services to settle civil disputes in [stipulated area]".
- "To promote for the benefit of the public in the [insert place] and its neighbourhood with a view to the preservation of public order, the provision of services for mediation and conciliation between people, organisations and groups who are involved in disputes or interpersonal conflicts where that dispute or conflict results from or may lead to acts of nuisance, vandalism, racial abuse or breach of the peace."
- "To promote for the benefit of the public in [insert place] the provision of services for mediation and conciliation between victims of crime and offenders, with a view to the preservation of public order, and for the preservation and protection of the well-being of such victims and the rehabilitation of such offenders.
- "To promote, for the benefit of the public, the efficiency of the police in [insert area] and to promote good citizenship and greater public participation in the prevention and solution of crime in the area."
- "To promote for the benefit of the public in [insert specified Division of named County Police Constabulary], in partnership with the police, the protection of people and property from, and the prevention of, criminal acts."
Activities a charity for these purposes might be carrying out:
Educational programmes in the community; promoting Neighbourhood watch schemes; liaising with the Police on addressing the causes of crime in the area; providing a conciliation service; providing advice and support to victims and offenders.
Back to Example Objects Index page